COB Ambassadors after the 2019 EQ Dinner!
The College of Business Ambassadors are student leaders providing service to their fellow peers and university. They nurture prospective and current students in professional development, involvement, and culture. Ambassadors teach valuable business skills and build strong networks that enable them to further their real world insight. COB ambassadors strive to promote excellence, unity, and service.
How to Get Involved:
The College of Business Student Ambassadors recruit new members during the Fall semester. By filling out an application, participating in an interview process, and meeting the club’s requirements, College of Business Students may become members of the organization.
Below are the qualifications, benefits, and activities of the Ambassador team. We hope you will consider joining are family and serving the campus with us!
- Sophomore level by Fall 2019 (at least 30 credit hours earned)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working with people
- Work behind the scenes of College of Business events and workshops
- Consult with prospective students from high schools and community colleges
- Network with alumni, donors, and local leadership to represent the College of Business
- Provide student insight into the professional world
- Advise current students on school schedules and business conduct
- Involve students in clubs/organizations/events
- Represent Tennessee Tech
Ambassadors have the privilege to help delegate, work and organize events such as:
- Foundation Dinner
- Scholarship Banquet
- Window on the World
- Etiquette Dinner
- President’s Box at Home Football Games
- High School and Community College Recruitment
- Professional Workshops
- University Tours